Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dad II

After all the fuss and muss regarding the cardio aversion that my dad had you would think things would be fine...well, all's not well.  He had to go to the emergency regarding a very low heart beat and that his heart is again experiencing arrhythmia.  It is common that the condition cannot be treated with western medicine, but we were hoping for the best.  I wonder if he'll change anything about how he eats now that diet seems to be the only way he can manage this condition (as far as I believe...the medical community may not agree with that though as they said to "resume your normal diet" as soon as the procedure was done.

Disappointed but hopeful that this may be a stepping stone my father needs to reach higher intake of good foods!

More later about the CHI diet home study course!  I got a message in my mail today and I believe it's a package waiting for me but I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up from the post office.

In green goodness,

Melinda

No comments: