Saturday, May 24, 2008

Food Matters

Well, it's gaining momentum, like I've said before...check out this trailer for an incredibly important movie that's set to come out soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4DOQ6Xhqss

David Wolfe (the cute curly headed one...) is looking great. I'm so excited to see he's a part of this movie! His book The Sunfood Diet Success System was one of my first raw food reads...and continues to be at my bedside for nightly reference. He also cowrote the book with the most impactful sentence I've read thus far: "Cooked food is poison". I had a hard time accepting that sentence, but as I get further into my studies and understanding of food I truly believe it to be a statement of truth.

Food Matters also has a website:

http://www.foodmatters.tv/

Food does matter, no matter how you look at it. BUT!! Even with this information, what percentage of the population would be willing to substantially change their diet???

Something to chew on.

In green goodness,

Melinda

No comments: