Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Protection from Radiation

Today my Facebook page and my email accounts have been bombarded with information about protecting ourselves from possible fallout from the nuclear plants in Japan. So much tragedy there although there have been some amazing survival stories as well. I tend not to watch the news/read the newspaper as I find that negative energy draining.

I have read a number of articles today pertaining to the protection of our bodies from radiation and felt that I should link them here.



This is taken from the email I received from David Wolfe et al.


In light of the meltdown of Fukushima: How to protect yourself and your thyroid against radiation:
kelp, ginseng, ashwaganda (recently found to regrow nerves), chlorella, zeolites, fulvic acid, nascent iodine, reishi mushroom, sea salt (also salty miso), botanical (plant-derived) or lipo- vitamin C, magnesium (chlorophyll), selenium (brazil nuts), coconut butter (coconut products), Megahydrate, Crystal Energy. Spread the word."

Start small, but increase your dosages rapidly and dramatically if you live in Hawaii, Western Canada, and the Western USA. Start now. Fallout will descend upon North America sometime around March 22.

Take what you will from the information here. I'm also going to be visiting my naturopath to discuss possibilities for nursing mothers as there is some conflicting information. Hopefully she can shed some more light on this for me and others. I can post about that after I see her. She is expecting in the next month as well so she too must be interested in how this will affect her pregnancy and breastfeeding.

In health and happiness!
Melinda


Another link here...just arrived on my FB page

Here's yet another from Jinjee at The Garden Diet. Lots of similar info.

Although there are mixed reports and reports-still-in-progress about the seriousness of the nuclear reactor damage in Japan, it can't hurt to protect yourself from radiation through eating lots of cilantro and seaweed! We eat lots of seaweed anyway for the B12, which is especially high in Laver, also called Wild Atlantic Nori, which we order in bulk from Maine Seacoast Vegetables at http://www.seaveg.com

David Wolfe podcast.

Even more here

Here's yet another post that's come through: The link is here.

Here's the Radiation Network's site. They show the radiation levels around the country (US, but there is one in Vancouver) it's run by volunteers with geiger counters around the country.

No comments: