Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4 cups of water
one cup of ginger, lemon, honey tea - for tea I boil water then let it cool to about 105 degrees F.
avocado with lemon, Celtic sea salt and tomatoes for lunch.
1 cup of water
Raw banana bread (from Angela Stokes)

2 cups of carrot apple beet pulp
5 bananas
8 tbsp. ground flax seed
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup chopped walnuts

Put bananas in processor and process.
Add pulp and process again.
Add ground flax seed and process again.
Put into a medium sized bowl and add raisins and walnuts, stir them in.

Voila, a delicious way to use the pulp from juicing your carrots, apples and beets. The more carrots, the better. I am turning orange as I write!
I am pretty good now at being able to tell by just pouring it over my fingers...it is luke warm to the touch.
Woke up feeling slightly in a fog. Did my skin brushing and had a shower and felt much better. Some mucus leaving the body today, which is a good thing. Some minor coughing, not like the rest of the family, that's for sure.



Began reading Dream Healer by "Adam".

Feel as though a huge weight is off my shoulders after finishing my report comments. After tonight hopefully they will be all completed! That will be even better. Most teachers are sick and extremely tired during this phase of the school year. We tend to eat worse, sleep less and not take care of ourselves in order to get these things done. It's not a healthy way to be. At least I have been taking care of "me" in that I have been taking time to relax, detox, and have been eating well for a change.

No comments: