Sunday, March 30, 2008

Body Enlightenment System

Today I have completed a 24 hour fast. I drank water all day and nothing else. I felt hungry twice, but drank some water and it dissipated. I was really edgy early in the day as I stopped eating around 11pm last night. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it may be. In September I did five days on water only and it's amazing how fast you get into the rhythm of things.

You might ask why would I do such a thing? Well, I joined the Raw Divas with their Body Enlightenment System. It's an amazing system that will help me to maintain 100% raw and get on track to where I want to be physically, emotionally and spiritually. I am looking forward to this 30 day process. They even give you an hour consultation as part of the program. It's not free, mind you but I really like what they are about and will review the whole process as I go through it. They advocate lots of greens and fruit which is where I seem to be heading as well, feeling my best when I eat a lot of these foods.

So today I fasted and soaked in as much sunshine as I could. Other than the irritability in the morning, I also felt weak in my leg muscles and a little shaky overall, muscle wise. I did not get a headache, stools were loose, I believe I had two or three today, forget it at the moment.

Even with all the water I put in my body, my urine was never clear, which to me means that lots of waste was coming out of the body, good. I am not tired yet and it's 11:15pm. I feel like I could stay up all night but will go to bed after I blog here.

I need to find a rebounder! I know how good it is for the body and since mine broke three months ago I have not rebounded!! Missing it.

More tomorrow!

Eat Raw, Live Well.

Melinda

No comments: