Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thrifty's

I saw in the Thrifty's flyer that they had organic kumquat. I have never tried them so went to purchase some. It was amazing, I didn't realize just how many types of organic produce that Thrifty's keeps stocked. I was in raw fruit and veg heaven! So I went around and picked out three new fruits. I'm going to do the same for fruitful Friday at school next time. We've gotten away from that this last couple of months so it will be fun to start it up again with all sorts of different fruits available.

Unfortunately there were no kumquats. I will have to go back to get them, but I am sure excited that I have somewhere new to go and get organic produce!

If you live near a Thrifty's go check them out.

Short and sweet.
Eat Raw, Live Well
Melinda

No comments: