Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Raw Mom Summit and Natural Vision Improvement

I'm still listening to the Raw Mom Summit and my time here has been limited. I've forgotten to write down what I'm eating but will write what I ate here today.

Friday June 26

1.5 litres of water
Bowl of raspberries and strawberries for breakfast
Banana for snack
Another bowl of raspberries and strawberries for lunch (LOVE BERRY SEASON)
Bowl of grawnola with hemp seed milk (just hemp seed and water blended)
One avocado with sprinkle of sea salt for dinner
Most Amazing Shake Ever! 1 frozen banana, 1 banana, 2 dates, 2 tbsp. hemp seeds, 2 cups water (or a little less for thickness), 1tbsp. maca, 1tbsp. cacao. Blend and enjoy!

Exercise:

Something I have not been entering on here for exercise is house work. I think that when I'm sweating and doing the housework that I should enter it here, as I'm obviously burning calories. I've got to look up what kind of calories are burned by what types of housework.

Did 2 hours of cleaning today, felt like it so did it!

Ran around the playground and grass field chasing the kids all over the place! So much fun. I need to get back to exercise as Nature intended. Sweating it out in a gym does not appeal to me like it does for others. So one hour of running around with the family!

Off to hear more of the summit!

OH, forgot to mention that I went to a seminar last night on natural vision improvement! Amazing information! I am SO going to do this as I've got only a small prescription and have had since I was 17. I know that this information has come into my realm at this time because I'm ready to accept and use it! Take a look on the internet, about it...the possibilities are incredible!

I did the palming activities today and some eye massage. My eyes were very tired by the end of the day as I also didn't wear my glasses today. I had a short nap with the kids when they went to bed and this helped tremendously. When you think about it, with the invention of the light bulb, we no longer go to bed when it gets dark. Instead we use our eyes far longer than we did over a hundred years ago! We are also reading more than ever before with computers, books etc, than ever before. So, over worked eyes working overtime = tired eyes that need a break, not a crutch or a cast, like glasses. It all makes so much sense. The Bates method is the one that this practitioner uses. www.joythompson.com is her website, I suggest if you have glasses you check it out!

"If the rest of the body can heal when ill or injured, why not the eyes?"
- Wm. Bates, author of "Better Eyesight Without Glasses" and creator of the Bates Method of Natural Vision Improvement.

In health,

Melinda

No comments: