Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Store Wars Video

Wednesday June 17, 2009

2 litres of water
1 bowl of strawberries for breakfast
1 banana for snack in a.m.
1 Avocado mashed with dash of sea salt, on top of romaine lettuce (ate a whole head at lunch!) with pea shoots on top of that. Yum! I LOVE eating with my hands!
Snack - more avocado and pea shoots
Dinner: four pieces of nori, HUGE salad right from the garden that I am growing with my students at the school, YUM! and some grawnola with cashew milk.

Snack - banana cocao honey macadamia mixture. (emotional eating, not hungry this time but it sure tasted good.)

Finished eating at 7pm today. By stopping how late I eat, I've been feeling much better in the mornings. I do need more sleep though as I've really been sleeping in later than usual. Going to bed at 1am up around 7am. I know I'd feel much better with more sleep. Goals for next week starting to solidify in my brain.

By the time I figured out I hadn't had a juice today it was much too late to ingest anything. Juicing, although I LOVE it when I'm drinking it, I just don't make the time for it like I should be!


Entertain yourselves with this one!  I've never tried to embed before so hope this works!

Here's a humorous video about organic farming with Star Wars themed foods!




No comments: