Thursday, June 18, 2009

Roller Coaster Days...

Woke late, feet hit the ground running today. No time for breakfast. Day off running errands, while kids at school in the a.m.

Thursday June 18, 2009:

6 cups water (1.5 litres)
Pint of strawberries as snack
Lunched on smoothie:
Blend together the following:
tbsp hemp seed
15 almonds
1.5 cups water
pint strawberries (with greens on - my daughter laughed thinking I'd forgotten to take them off...since reading Victoria Boutenko's suggestion to leave them on and add a little green to the drink, I do so)
1 date
1 banana

Dinner was simple due to many time factors:
6 stalks of celery
1tbsp hemp seed (aka aphids)
2 tbsp macadamia nut butter
1tbsp. raisins (aka ants)
Made ants and aphids on a log! Doesn't sound that appealing, will have to come up with some other name in the future!

Finished eating around 7:30pm as I wasn't at home before then to have anything.
No exercise again today...this must change as I don't think the scale has done much moving this week. Must also eat less nut/seeds.

Soaked and made cashew nut milk for tomorrow, pre-made my dressing for lunch, cut up some veg and pre-packed what I could for lunch tomorrow. Morning will be a lot smoother for sure!

Roller coaster of emotions today, been feeling a little off this last week, detox? Think that my T.O.M. is coming earlier/later? Haven't been keeping track, but if that's the case, no cramps or indicators that it's coming which is something new for me recently. Maybe my emotions today were due to mild PMS? Almost made a big purchase, tent trailer, but it fell through so that was stressful (at least that's how I reacted) but when it didn't happen I actually felt relieved after the initial disappointment. BUT the whole night all I wanted to do was eat, that's why I spent the whole night in the kitchen making stuff for tomorrow...keeping my hands busy!  I managed to get through the evening without eating and that feels good!

Here's to an amazing day tomorrow!

How's everyone else out there doing?

No comments: