Monday, June 29, 2009

No more shying away from photos

I used to shy away from having my photo taken before I went raw. Since then I've made sure that we have an annual family photo session. I love to get photos taken by a professional so that the whole family can be in the picture. I'm the photographer in the family so usually I'm not in too many photos. It is so nice not to be concerned about my weight, seeing my face glowing when I get my photos back. How refreshing!

I'll include a few photos


I'll also post on my page as well...

Here's what the day looked like:

June 29th, 2009:
1 litre of water
Bowl of strawberries for breakfast
Cup of blueberry tea
HUGE salad for lunch, all picked frrresh from the garden! (various lettuce, and some chard)YUM, had it with my usual dressing - dang, said I wasn't going to be doing any sweeteners! Had half tablespoon of agave in that dressing...
Grawnola with hemp seed milk (1 tbsp. seed and one cup water)
Lara bar for dinner with
Celery and one tbsp. cashew butter and 2 tbsp. raisins
Lots of energy today, which was great.
Spent 40 min. sunning self while I read, half on front, half on back.
Did about 30 min. yard work as exercise.

Listening to the Raw Mom Summit again...such late nights! Good night!

No comments: