Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cooling Off

We were in the high 20's today...that's about 82 degrees for you guys south of the border. Much more agreeable for everyone!

Today I had a bowl of strawberries and blueberries for breakfast.

Cherry "Rawcia" for lunch

Hulk sauce for snack

BIG bowl of melon for dinner - watermelon, cantaloup, and honeydew. Followed by a spicy thai salad...all of it was raw except for a few corn kernels that may have gone into my mouth. I tried to dodge them as the dressing was raw!

Snacked on some pineapple later in the evening. Ate late tonight...9pm stopped.

1 glass of white wine.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask all along, if there is anyone on Facebook? I've got Penni on mine but wondered if anyone else wanted an add? I'm at Melinda Howlett Gill. I'm also on Twitter: @thriveonlive feel free to add me! You're all so supportive and great friends in and around here!

Socializing, got a little razzed about how I'm eating at one party, at the other party, a nutritionist wants to connect with me regarding her research into raw foods. Very cool!


How are everyone's sleep patterns? I find I am just not tired at night. I'm wanting to get more into waking early and doing my work then while everyone sleeps. I find I'm more of a night owl and need to switch my timing. I have to make a conscious decision to go to bed each night. I'd like to be tired so maybe if I start getting up at 5am my body will tell me to get to sleep at 10pm. I find 7 to 8 hours is optimal but can work just fine on 5 or 6 without a problem. I just want to give my body what it needs. You?

No comments: