Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drivin' Miss Crazy



Well,

Started off the day great. Drank a litre of water, got the kids to swimming lessons. Dodged the wasps once more at the pool - I had a minor allergic reaction the last two times I've was stung. Swelling that I had to use antihistamines for. That was 20 years ago and 10 years ago. I've always carried an epi pen since the second swelling incident but haven't been stung in ten years. I am wondering if I'd even have a reaction now, after being 2.5 years high raw. Anyone have info on this? Experienced anything like reduced histamine responses to previous allergens?


Then I was supposed to make my Tour De Fraab video while the kids were at bike camp this afternoon and instead I spent it on the road. First getting them there took a half hour longer than usual due to a stalled vehicle. Forgot their helmets so had to go another route home and retrieve that. Then to do errands for my hubby and got into that traffic mess again. Long weekend up here so roads were super bad. In the end I didn't get to do the video. Have some time on the weekend and will do it then. I've so enjoyed the others and want to be able to offer one as well. I needed an attitude adjustment this afternoon for sure. I could have reacted calmly but instead got myself worked up! I was better after 3pm. :)


Today I ate:


Cherry Rawcia (you know, like the Cherry Garcia of Ben and Jerry's) - I made my own version up. I have these incredible organic cherries and they are SO juicy. Put the banana through the Champion juicer to make the ice cream.


2 frozen bananas
1 cup cherries (to put on top)
1 tbsp. raw cacao
1 tbsp. raw agave

Put bananas through juicer. Pit the cherries and put them on top of ice cream. Mix cacao and agave in separate bowl and spoon over the ice cream.

Pure decadence. This is the photo above. The green bowl of yum is Hulk Sauce, had that yesterday.

Late lunch, after that breakfast I was not hungry until 2pm!

1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1/2 a cucumber

Dinner:

HUGE salad at Sweet Cherubim. Local vegetarian/vegan/raw options restaurant. Had the "California Salad"
greens
carrots
green cabbage
purple cabbage
cucumbers
sunflower seeds
pecans
pumpkin seeds
raisins
avocado

with Tahini ginger dressing - also raw. YUM.

It was SO filling. But of course there was the dessert option! Raw Raspberry cake. Not sure of the ingredients, but for sure raspberries, sunflower seeds, apples and kiwi. I could not make out anything else but it was GOOD.

Got a bliss ball for tomorrow as well.

I'm stuffed still and it's midnight here on the west coast!'

Also drank 3 litres of water today. I'm trying to up my water intake as my weight seems to be going up again and I've been eating really lightly this last week (other than today of course!) Looking at doing one of the cleanses in the next weeks.

Bliss out!
Me.

No comments: