Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot enough for ya?

Wow, we've got one heck of a heat wave hitting the West Coast of B.C. right now! We were up around 35 degrees Celcius which is about 95 degrees Fahrenheit! That's pretty hot for around here. Tomorrow's supposed to be even hotter!

Drank 2 litres of water today, could have used more in this heat!

Not hungry in the a.m.

Did a 20 min. walk

Had some raspberries and a banana for lunch

Snacked on strawberries, blueberries and a nectarine

Dinner: Huge salad with raspberries, apple and the Vega oil dressing recipe.

Dessert: one small live bar with "icing" - 1 tsp. honey mixed with 1 tsp. coconut butter.

Did errands and drove kids to bike camp this afternoon. My daughter is now much more confident on two wheels - she knows how to stop and start better. The pedaling was already pretty much there. She is so excited. Cleaned up the deck outside some more.

My Zen Zone is almost complete!

Took my daughter to a friends' place to have her hair cut. She's donating it to a local company that makes wigs for kids who have lost their hair due to alopecia, traditional cancer treatments, etc. She's been growing it for over a year and a half and was very excited to get this done today.


My daughter's new "do" is quite cute. There were 9 inches taken off so she's left with a cute little bob.

SO hot, and I'm really not hungry in the heat. Hotter tomorrow, supposed to hit 100 degrees F. I'm off to the sauna, oops I mean bed. I just love to sweat out those toxins as I sleep!!! :) Night all!

No comments: